A new Private Members Club, The ‘Quin House is now seeking an Food & Beverage Administrative Assistant.
The ‘Quin House is Boston’s newest private members-club dedicated to bringing together a diverse group of leaders, creators, and innovators who are interesting and interested in leaving a lasting impact in the community. They are a small, nimble team of hospitality and real estate industry experts looking for passionate, creative thinkers to join the team. Join them on their mission to create a community of impact for generations to come.
The Food & Beverage Administrative Assistant will keep the office running smoothly and support the works across the department incl. but not limited to general, culinary and restaurant management, human resources, finance, and programming. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines. Attention to detail, technical excellence and accuracy is of the utmost importance.
- 2-5 years’ experience in customer service or related sector
- Excellent technical skills and ability to learn new operating systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and courtesy, professional communication, and customer relationship/service
- Detail oriented and follow up skills
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business
- Strong skills in WORD, PowerPoint, and Excel
- High school diploma, college degree preferred.
This is a full-time, hourly position, paying $24 per hour
If you are interested in the position, please email your resume to the address below for consideration.