A new Private Members Club, The ‘Quin House is now seeking a part-time dishwasher. The ‘Quin House is Boston’s newest private members-club dedicated to bringing together a diverse group of leaders, creators, and innovators who are interesting and interested in leaving a lasting impact in the community. They are a small, nimble team of hospitality and real estate industry experts looking for passionate, creative thinkers to join the team. Join them on their mission to create a community of impact for generations to come.
Dishwashers are responsible for ensuring all pots, pans, flatware, serving utensils and other miscellaneous items are clean, sanitized and stored correctly. The Dishwasher must adhere to all sanitation policies and protocols while embodying a members first approach mentality understanding how his/her actions and execution directly affect the member experience.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
- A strong team player who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team’s work
- Oral and written communication skills in English, second language is a plus
- Detail oriented, good prioritization and follow up skills
- Open availability and flexibility to work according to the needs of the business
Learn more about The ‘Quin House online here.
For consideration, send your resume to the email address below or learn more and apply online at the link provided.