The Porch Southern Fare & Juke Joint is looking for a Line Cook! The Porch menu features quality barbecue and a wide array of southern cuisine, ranging from low-country to soul food to Cajun, as well as whole hog production and smoking. Applicants are expected to have a strong passion for food, at least 3 years’ experience in a scratch kitchen, a great sense of humor and a SOMEWHAT sane demeanor. They are offering very competitive pay and training in business and management.
Other Cook expectations:
- contribute daily to maintaining tight standards for quality of food
- active communication between management and fellow cooks
- maintain clean and organized stations
- create daily prep lists
- great punctuality
- a willingness to learn
What you get:
- free parking
- access to free live music
- free business training and instruction
- opportunity to grow
- competitive pay
If you feel like you are the right fit for this position, please email resume to the email address below.