Does being part of a growing, family-owned business appeal to you? Are you focused on making people feel welcome and enjoy teaching your craft? If this is you and you’re HUNGRY and MOTIVATED, start on the ground floor and see what you can accomplish with a rapid growth program designed for those who want more.
The Playwright in South Boston is hiring a Sous Chef. They have been a neighborhood favorite for 20 years and have recently re-opened with an additional two outdoor patios and a new Culinary team. They are the perfect place to gather in a group, celebrating a large variety of specialty cocktails, scratch cooking and draft beer.
• Service-minded: eager to be of service, support and to sell
• Respectful: approachable, with a high regard for the dignity and opinion
• Trustworthy: you walk your talk and have integrity
• Team-Oriented: positive attitude only, recognize your impact on others
• Hands on Kitchen Management
• Delegation and Oversight of prep
• Place and receive orders
• Weekly cleaning tasks coordination
• Training of new hires
• $50,000-$55,000. Will discuss based on experience
• Medical Benefits
• 2 consecutive days off
• Paid time off
• Compensation package for inter-company enjoyment