The Pearl is a contemporary, Asian-fusion Nantucket legacy. The restaurant boasts innovative culinary and a fresh design sensibility. Following its celebrated 30-years of restaurant excellence,The Pearl has undergone a thoughtful transformation. The Pearl is seeking a motivated individual to be a leader on our management team, to headline our events program and to oversee our dedicated guests. The house manager has a passion for all things food and beverage, curated guest experience and is responsible for all private event organization. This position reports to the general manager. This key leadership role will oversee daily operations of the restaurant and events including guest experiences, reservation management, staff training and private event organization & execution. The house manager is a passionate leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is committed to creating memorable guest experiences.
- Candidate has strong business acumen!
- Candidate has excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Candidate is detail oriented and highly organized.
- Candidate has excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills.
- Manages all guest relations and experiences
- Educate management team and owners on all investor restaurant and dining preferences
- Organizes and manages all investor reservations, reservation requests and private events
- Manages and executes private events and buyouts.
This is a full time position on Nantucket Island. The Pearl will serve dinner nightly and will be opening mid April to mid October. The Pearl offers a competitive salary and can assist with relocation & housing.
Send your resume to the email address provided below.