The Pearl is seeking an energetic assistant general manager to help lead our opening team. The Pearl is a contemporary, Asian-fusion Nantucket legacy. The restaurant boasts innovative culinary and a fresh design sensibility. Following its celebrated 30-years of restaurant excellence,The Pearl has undergone a thoughtful transformation.
The AGM has a passion for all things food and beverage and is responsible for maximizing budgeted revenue. This position reports to The GM. This key leadership role will oversee daily operations of the restaurant and banquets including inventory and labor management, staff training and development, culinary programming and all f&b related technology platforms. The AGM is a passionate leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys creating memorable guest experiences.
- Candidate has strong business acumen!
- Candidate has excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills.
- Candidate has excellent leadership and team management skills with a passion for growing and developing talent.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding and appreciation of food and beverage culture including the trends, the disruptors, the behaviors and the complexities/opportunities.
- Has a passion for hospitality, service, food and beverage.
Requirements & Experience
- 2-4 years of hospitality experience in upscale full-service restaurants.
- Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to ongoing changes.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and develop employ
This is a full time position on Nantucket Island. The Pearl will serve dinner nightly and will be opening mid April to mid October. The Pearl offers a competitive salary and can assist with relocation & housing.