Opportunity: Steward at The Outlook
Perform dishwashing and kitchen cleaning functions.
Potential Career Path
Cook or Stewarding Supervisor – Executive Steward or Sous Chef
Essential Job Functions
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots and pans.
- Operate dishwashing and other kitchen cleaning equipment.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Sweep and wash floors and clean trash cans.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Perform food preparation functions in the event to staffing shortages or during peak periods.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous stewarding experience required or equivalent training.
- Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, and weekends, etc.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping and kneeling.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It