The Nantucket TAP ROOM at the historic Jared Coffin House, brought to you by the Nantucket Prime team, is seeking a FULL TIME Front of House Assistant Manager for the of 2021 season with potential for a year round position!
They are excited to announce a newly renovated, expansive outdoor bar and patio, as well as a brand new bar and dining room in the former Whaling Captain’s tavern for 2021 and they are looking to add to the team! With arguably the largest outdoor patios, The Nantucket Tap Room is located in one of the oldest and most historic inns on the island, in the heart of downtown.
They are currently searching for a reliable, innovative, team orientated, polished, professional, charismatic and energetic individual to assist in supervising operations at their bustling restaurant.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints and queries
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION and potential for housing for the right individual.
F&B AND/OR HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
Please email your RESUME with professional references to the General Manager, Kat Brown Horigan at the email address provided below.