The Market Restaurant is a tiny seasonal restaurant that opens for their 10th season mid-May to mid-October. Their menu changes daily, offering the best of what local farms, fishermen, and their cooks produce. (They serve dinner only, plus weekend brunch from Father’s Day to Labor Day.)
They’re hiring both BOH and FOH. They’re looking for people with a passion for local food, being part of a strong community rooted in teamwork and a drive to do the best job possible every day, while having fun doing it!
- Cooks: seeking experienced line cooks. Their menu changes daily, so a sense of flexibility, versatility, and respect for local ingredients is a must. They are a small kitchen and pride themselves on teamwork and positivity.
- Dishwashers: positivity, strong work ethic, and nights & weekends required.
- Servers: seeking servers experienced in fine-dining. They have a daily-changing dinner menu and a natural wine-focused list. They’re looking for servers with a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and those that prefer working in a pooled house – teamwork is essential.
- Backwaiters: assist servers in table maintenance through clearing and resetting tables. Must have strong communication skills and be able to carry heavy dishes.
- Reservationist: coordinate reservations through online, telephone, and in-person requests. Must have strong interpersonal communication skills, a good sense of customer service, organization, and strategic planning.
- Host: Not an entry-level position, their hosts are critical to keeping the flow of the restaurant working smoothly. Must have a strong attention to detail, enjoy meeting new & regular guests, and be able to gracefully multi-task. Competitive pay.
Please email your resume to apply!