Do you have a passion for creating delicious, nourishing, photogenic cuisine? Come join The Foodery as a Recipe Developer!
The Recipe Developer works closely with The Foodery’s Culinary Team to create and introduce new recipe concepts to the company’s growing customer base in Greater Boston. The Recipe Developer will ideate 2-4 recipes per month adhering to the company’s rigorous Ingredient Standards and internal production processes. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in the creation of nourishing food while building a better food system for the future.
- Create delicious, nourishing, scalable, photogenic recipe concepts based on current menu needs and customer preferences
- Conduct the necessary rounds of recipe testing and tastings to insure desired product quality including proper ingredient weights, cooking methods, cooking instructions, and flavor profiles
- Make amendments per Culinary Team’s direction
- Create customer-facing recipe descriptions
- Support prompt execution of photography
- Minimum 3 years professional recipe development experience
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and receptive to feedback
- Passion and experience across a variety of cuisine types
- Up-to-date with culinary and nutrition trends
- Food-styling experience
- Ability to manage tight deadlines – average ideation to production timeline is 3 weeks!
- Familiarity with commercial kitchens
- Ideally reside in the Greater Boston area
The Recipe Developer is paid on a contract basis. Compensation is negotiable. Initial engagement requirement will be 2-4 recipes with an opportunity for larger projects in the future.
The Foodery’s mission is to make nourishing food truly convenient for Boston’s busy professionals and families. They provide their customers with the ability to easily nourish themselves and their families by delivering ready-to-eat, prepared foods made in a scratch kitchen using responsibly-raised, local, and GMO-free ingredients. They’re seeking culinary professionals with a passion for making truly healthy, delicious food and hope to hear from you soon!
You can visit them at https://www.fooderyboston.com.
Please email your resume to Mike Speights at the address below!