The Fed, a charming new destination bar, is a British-inspired cocktail pub with a New England twist. Located on the first floor of The Langham, Boston, it features a sophisticated space with a large and animated central bar, surrounding seating for a more intimate experience and an outdoor terrace. Serving craft cocktails and beers and elevated pub fare, The Fed is the place to celebrate any of life’s moments, big or small. Opening June 2021.
• Greet guest and take beverage & food orders
• Set-up lounge/restaurant for evening cocktail service and dinner service
• Serve beverages/food per established standard procedures
• Up sell additional items to all guests
• Respond to guest’s requests; report complaints to manager
• Provide maximum levels of guest service while maintaining Langham Hotel standards
• Report to duty as scheduled by manager according to operating hours with flexibility
• Assist bartender, busser, and bar back as needed
• Maintain cleanliness of work area
• Complete assigned side work
• Additional duties not mentioned above may also be requested by the supervisor
• Must have knowledge of wine, spirits, and food
• Must become TIPS certified if not already
• Use oral communication to perform job and to communicate clearly when speaking with guests
• Stand, reach, grasp, lift, and carry up to 30 pounds
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a busy restaurant environment while maintaining service standards
• Attentive to alcohol service and pacing for guests to prevent over serving guests
• Previous bar and restaurant service experience preferred
• React well and remain productive when working with high volume under pressure
• Qualified candidates hired full time will be eligible for hotel benefits
For more information about The Fed & The Langham, Boston, please their website.
Apply via the email address provided below.