The East End, an established Restaurant/Bar in Providence seeks an Executive Chef to be responsible for all aspects of BOH operations and personnel.
We are looking for a creative chef with excellent culinary sensibilities and management skills; someone who can lead, who is great in the moment, who thrives being in the weeds, and always has an eye on what is up and coming. This is a great opportunity to lead an excellent team and work with an established brand and get to expand your creativity. Check us out at: TheEastEndPVD.com/work
For consideration, applicants must possess:
- At least 3 years of experience in a full service BOH managerial role
- Ability to compose, plan and execute an appropriate menu for both dinner and brunch
- Experience in financial operations and analysis
- An entrepreneurial, self-starting spirit
- Wine, beer and spirit knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent salary with benefits
- An engaging, professional, challenging and rewarding work environment
- Inclusive work culture
As part of our values, we are committed to supporting inclusion and diversity. We actively celebrate colleagues’ different abilities, sexual orientation, ethnicity, faith, and gender. Everyone is welcome and supported in their development at all stages in their journey with us.
To apply, please attach a resume, cover letter and professional references. Potential candidates will be responded to within 5 business days.