Do you love beer, great food, and having fun on the job?
The Double Bull Taphouse, the latest concept from Webber Restaurant Group, has a huge bar and lounge, a great tavern-style American grill menu, and an amazing buildout with darts, pinball, and a bocce court. They have an indoor/outdoor beer garden and 50 beers on tap.
The company is known for excellent and friendly hospitality. Their managers love their jobs because the company pays well and has great benefits, they are good and clear communicators, they offer great growth potential throughout the company, and ensure a professional workplace where QUALITY OF LIFE IS RESPECTED outside the workplace.
Be part of the most fun management team on the North Shore! Join them as an opening manager at the Double Bull Taphouse & Grill, an exciting new project from the Webber Restaurant Group.
Webber Restaurant Group Core Values:
COMMUNITY • PROFESSIONALISM • TEAMWORK • PRIDE • QUALITY • FUN
- Exudes a high level of hospitality to guests and employees.
- Hires, trains, and develops new hourly team members.
- Optimizes profits by building sales and assisting with the control of food, labor, and beverage costs.
- Provides leadership and direction to all team members – coaches in real time.
- Craft beer knowledge and relationships with local breweries preferred.
- Proven track record as a Restaurant Manager, Assistant General Manager or General Manager of a full-service restaurant.
Here is a snapshot of their amazing benefits!
- They care about work life balance.
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package after the first full 30 (thirty) days of employment to employees that meet eligibility requirements (health, dental)
- Manager dining benefit.
- 401k with an annual match (must meet eligibility requirements).
- Competitive Salary.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
- Employer sponsored Long Term Disability.
The Double Bull Taphouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, send your resume to the email address below.