Do you love beer, cooking great food, being creative, and having fun on the job?
The Double Bull Taphouse, the latest concept from Webber Restaurant Group, has a huge bar and lounge, a great tavern-style American grill menu, and an amazing buildout with darts, pinball, and a bocce court. They have an indoor/outdoor beer garden and 50 beers on tap. They are looking for confident managers who want to work in a professionally run operation and who lead by example. Their managers foster an environment where employees can excel at their jobs, grow their knowledge, and be supported by their teammates.
The company is known for excellent and friendly hospitality. Their managers love their jobs because the company pays well and has great benefits, they are good and clear communicators, they offer great growth potential throughout the company, and ensure a professional workplace where QUALITY OF LIFE IS RESPECTED outside the workplace.
Be part of the most fun management team on the North Shore! Join them as an opening Chef at the Double Bull Taphouse & Grill, an exciting new project from the Webber Restaurant Group.
Webber Restaurant Group Core Values:
COMMUNITY • PROFESSIONALISM • TEAMWORK • PRIDE • QUALITY • FUN
- Managing inventory, prep and staffing levels for back-of-house operations.
- Managing and developing Executive Sous chef, Sous chefs and all BOH staff.
- Ensuring product freshness and quality each shift, maintains food and Covid safety standards.
- Ensure the production and execution of high-quality dishes that follow the established menu and recipes.
- Manage the organization of the kitchen. Look for ways to improve upon system and process such as monthly meetings, maintenance and cleaning log, inventory, etc.
- Stay up to date on new trends and product availability.
- Provide employees with the tools and environment they need to create an exceptional dining experience for guests.
- Ensure proper training of all kitchen staff to provide the best results for the business.
- Responsible for the Human Resource functions for BOH employees, hiring, performance reviews, terminations, etc.
- Manages the BOH financials, food cost, labor, etc. and attends all financial meetings.
- Educate Front and Back-of-House staff (exempt and non-exempt) on all recipe ingredients to eliminate potential allergy issues.
- Ensure the BOH lives the WRG Culture and Core Values on every shift.
Here is a snapshot of the amazing benefits!
- They care about work life balance,
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package after the first full 30 (thirty) days of employment to employees that meet eligibility requirements (health, dental)
- Manager dining benefit.
- 401k with an annual match (must meet eligibility requirements).
- Competitive Salary.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
- Employer sponsored Long Term Disability.
The Double Bull Tap House is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, send your resume to the email address below.