The Dial restaurant, an urban eatery and bar with a mid-century modern vibe located in the heart of Central Square, is hiring line cooks. The Dial features a menu of global comfort food served in a fun, eclectic, colorful environment.
They are seeking experienced and entry-level kitchen staff from all backgrounds and skill sets. They offer very competitive pay and an opportunity to learn and grow within the restaurant. Justin Urso serves as the Executive Chef of The Dial and Blue Owl. He brings over 15 years of culinary experience. Urso began his career in Boston working under Frank McClelland at L’Espalier and Sel de la Terre and went on to work at many acclaimed restaurants including Maze by Gordon Ramsey and Del Posto in New York City. More recently, he served as the Chef de Cuisine at STARS at Chatham Bars Inn & Resort and then Chef de Cuisine at Catalyst Restaurant.
- Learn and remain familiar with menu items and assume responsibility for all food rotation and proper timing of foods.
- Work closely with the Sous Chef and Executive Chef to ensure that all items needed are in stock for the menu.
- Coordinate with the Sous Chef and Executive Chef for food preparation, presentation and proper service procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation, kitchen area, and walk-in cooler/freezer.
- Review prep list, check daily pars, and maintain pars as necessary.
- Prepare food of consistent quality by following recipe and production/portion standards, per check from servers.
- Practice conscious knowledge of food allergies and all safety procedures.
- Operate, maintain, and properly clean deep kitchen equipment
Hay Creek offers an extensive benefit and incentive package, including;
- Insurance Benefit package, to include Company-funded Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness
- Competitive Salary/Wages
- Competitive Paid Time Off Structure including Vacation, Sick, Holiday Pay, Jury Duty Leave, and Bereavement Leave
- Standard Annual Performance/Salary Reviews
- Merit and Cost of Living Adjustments
- Employee and Friends & Family Lodging Discounts as low as forty-nine dollars per night at all HCH Properties
- Discounts at specific property partners (NEIRA, Historic Hotels of America)
- 50% Discount when Dining at any HCH Property
- Industry Discounts through Working Advantage (Entertainment Tickets, Hotels, Rental Cars, Outdoor Activities, Restaurants, etc.)
- Discounts at each of their Spas, Golf Courses, Fitness rooms/programs and other featured amenities
- Supportive, open-door policy work environment
- Work Culture that is fun, energetic and motivating
Please email your resume to the email address below.