The Covington is a tight knit, hospitality-driven, seasonal restaurant operated by a small team of friends and family in the heart of Edgartown, MA on beautiful Martha’s Vineyard. They pride themselves in providing a seamless experience between food, beverage and service. Their culinary philosophy focuses on seasonal dining, with an emphasis on island grown vegetables, locally sourced seafood, and an elevated pasta program. They work hand in glove with farmers and fishermen on the island, bringing the freshest seasonal ingredients into their kitchen. Their work environment provides quality and professionalism, while promoting learning and creativity. Ideal candidates will be kind, hard-working and respectful, with a passion for food and hospitality. They value enthusiasm over experience, and are looking for the right candidates to welcome to their team.
They offer :
- Salaried Positions between $1,000 and $1,300 per week, based upon experience.
- Furnished, subsidized housing within a minute’s walking distance to the restaurant.
- A newly constructed facility, with state of the art equipment.
- A set schedule from Day 1, including 6 Dinner services per week.
- An incomparable setting in which to work and spend the summer. Edgartown sits on a harbor, with the nearest beach a 10 minute walk away. Go swimming in the morning before arriving to work, or take a refreshing dip after service.
They require :
- A 26 week commitment, including training and breakdown, from April 27 – October 18
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude.
Please reach out with a resume and cover letter to the email below