As an employee of The Charles Hotel, you will benefit from having access to Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance starting from $1.16* weekly, travel benefits across multiple brands, a complimentary daily meal, $5 discounted daily parking, $500 referral bonus and advancement opportunities. Joining The Charles Hotel surrounds you with like-minded peers an independent hotel has to offer. In this role as an Honor Bar Attendant, you are responsible for providing guests with a fully stocked and well-maintained honor bar.
*Rate is subject to change.
- Thrive in details and organization.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high-pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive friendly courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to taking accurate inventory of all in room honor bars.
- Responsible for organizing the stock room and inventories products for replenishment.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the proper uniform and nametag when working.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Re-stock mini-bars as needed
- Draft charge slips to provide the front desk for proper charging of products consumed overnight
- Clean and maintain mini-bars according to standard operating procedures
- Employees must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and courteous to guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Be familiar with the organization of the Hotel and know the function of each department.
- Perform opening procedures and side work duties.
- Performed any other duties as requested by management.