The Cape Club of Sharon is seeking an Executive Chef!
The Cape Club of Sharon is a family-oriented establishment with 300 members. Established in 1959 in Sharon MA a community 20 minutes west of Boston, this Club is privately owned. The Club includes an 18-hole Championship course, grass driving range, Olympic size heated swimming pool and four clay tennis courts and golf pro shop. The traditional style clubhouse boasts picturesque views on all fronts.
Its two dining rooms, Main Ballroom (open for Events only), The Private Grille Room (open six days a week April through November), accommodates both casual and upscale tastes. Member events range from golf tournament dinners to themed social nights to family fun activities, while nonmember events host weddings, large nonmember family parties and golf events
Executive Chef supervises food production for all food outlets, and other functions at the club.
Supervise food production personnel, assist with food production tasks as needed and assure that quality and cost standards are consistently attained.
- Prepares or directly supervises kitchen staff responsible for the daily preparation of soups, sauces, recipes and specials
- Executive Chef responsible for monthly inventories, pricing, cost controls, requisitioning and issuing for food production
- Complete charge of the kitchen, leading and managing within guidelines you establish
- Executive Chef will supervise and train all employees on sanitation and safety, menu planning and related production activities
- Consistently maintains standards of quality, cost, eye appeal and flavor of foods
- Ensures proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality, controls food and payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability
- Makes recommendations for maintenance, repair and upkeep of the kitchen and its equipment
- Personally works in any station as needed
- Helps plan energy conservation procedures in the kitchen
- Assists in the development of training and the provision of professional development opportunities for all kitchen staff
- Assists in maintaining security of kitchen including equipment, food and supply inventories
- Assists in food procurement, delivery, storage and issuing of food items
- Supervises, trains and evaluates kitchen personnel
- Inspects presentation of food items to ensure that quality standards are met
To apply, send resumes to the email address below!