The Broadway is looking for a General Manager who has experienced volume of 8 million plus, preferably within the city of Boston. This position would be working alongside the current General Manager and have the opportunity to fully integrate before taking on all responsibilities. This is a growing restaurant group looking to add strength to an already successful team. They are constantly expanding and need candidates that are hungry to be challenged.
- 3+ years of General Manager experience
- 5+ years of Management experience
- Experience in seating capacities of 300+ is a plus
- Strength in managing reservations, wait lists and the balance of the two
- Must be organized, detailed and motivated to succeed
- Willing to learn and also bring new ideas to the table
- Must possess leadership skills, and the ability to be a team leader, are essential
- Working knowledge of Aloha, Open Table, Crunchtime is a plus
- Very competitive salaries $95,000-$120,000
- Incomparable growth potential
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Up to 15% Bonus potentials
- Entertainment compensations
Please respond with a resume via email ONLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers