The Broadway is one of Southie’s favorites. A hub to all, focusing on craft beer, scratch cooking, inspired service, entertainment and much more! This is one of the biggest openings in the fastest growing community. If you are driven to succeed, they will give you the opportunity! They are an fast growing local restaurant group seeking a talented, creative and passionate leader. If you are interested in learning more about this soon to be open restaurant and how you may fit into their team, please respond.
Assistant Manager Candidates
- 2+ years of management experience in a full service casual restaurant
- 4+ years of overall restaurant experience in various roles, high volume a plus.
- Experience in seating capacities of 300+ is a plus
- Strength in managing reservations, wait lists and the balance of the two
- Must have experience in managing a service department of the Front of the House
- Must be organized, detailed and motivated to succeed
- Must be willing to learn and also bring new ideas to the table
- Must possess leadership skills, and the ability to be a team leader, are essential
- Working knowledge of Aloha, Open Table, Crunchtime is a plus
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded and hardworking individual, who is detail oriented, energetic, upbeat, and overall eager and driven to succeed. They pride themselves in the development in their team members, having the ability to connect and help others achieve more is a must.
- Very competitive salaries
- Incomparable growth potential
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus potentials
- Entertainment compensations
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing restaurant group.
Please respond with a resume ONLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA VIA EMAIL
Broadway Hospitality Group
About Broadway Hospitality Group:
Broadway Hospitality Group is a full-service hospitality group serving the Boston area since 2004. They have multiple brands including: Tavern in the Square, The Broadway, The Playwright, Tavitas and Tavern Allston. Future projects include launching a Food Truck brand other new concepts in the Boston-Metro area. Their brands focus on casual dining with an emphasis on quality food prepared in house. All of their brands boast an extensive draught beer selection featuring local brewers and seasonal favorites. They have an unparalleled commitment to exceed their guests’ expectations, and for this reason their brands have become the go-to place for so many. They are a locally owned and operated small business, and they pride themselves on being a great employer by creating an educational experience while providing a fun and rewarding atmosphere for their Team.