Full or Part-Time. Flexible Hours.
Wildlife Hospitality, the group behind The Beehive, Beat Brew Hall and a new soon to open restaurant in Boston is a growing and seeks a Social Media Manager.
As a Social Media Manager & Content Creator, you have a passion for both the hospitality industry and Social Media Marketing, and will work directly with their team to develop and execute quality content that will support and align with their brand objectives, informing and inspiring existing and potential guests to drive awareness and engagement.
- Social Media Strategy: develop an engagement strategy across all relevant platforms (primary focus on Instagram) that builds their unique brand and supports the business objectives
- Social Media Postings: day-to-day management of content calendar in line with strategy
- Original Content Creation: generate unique, impactful, and engaging content for each brand, including photography, stories, copy, and graphic design (both digital eg. Instagram, Facebook etc, and print, eg. flyers, posters, postcards etc.
- Customer Engagement: monitor brand accounts, brand mentions, and relevant hashtags and geotags, interacting with and responding to users appropriately
- Reputation Management: Ongoing monitoring of comments and reviews (on Instagram, Facebook, Yelp, OpenTable, Trip Advisor and others), compiling all reviews weekly
- Social Media Advertising: strategic oversight and day-to-day management of paid social media marketing programs and campaigns that drive users through the customer lifecycle
- Analytics & Reporting: set specific objectives, measure and analyze results; report on goals and channel performance, highlighting ROI for all efforts monthly, quarterly, and annual reports that will be shared with the leadership team
- Staying Current: keep abreast of both emerging social media trends, tools, and technologies, as well and hospitality industry trends
Please send resume to the email address below!