The Bedford Village Inn, a AAA Four Diamond property, is seeking experienced Line Cooks and a Pastry Cook to join their team! Fast-paced, high-volume, from-scratch kitchens. Growth opportunities as well as benefits available for full time employees. Wages are negotiable- depending on experience and skill level. Line Cook/ Prep experience a must. Reply to this post and they can schedule an interview.
Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, have reliable transportation, and have a passion for the industry.
Accepting full time and part time applicants.
The Bedford Village Inn is a 4 Diamond Inn & Restaurant and has recently added the Grand Hotel which is a boutique hotel featuring 50 rooms & suites, an outdoor, year-round saltwater pool and hot tub, lobby bar and state-of-the-art fitness room.
They pride themselves on the culinary creations served from their kitchen and are looking for an experienced and passionate Cook to help support the team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience preparing fine dining cuisine, enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and is capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively. If you have a restaurant industry experience and a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please submit an application or send your resume.
Wages Negotiable DOE, AM & PM Hours available
Responsibilities and Duties
• Measure and assemble dishes
• Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during dining hours
• Maintain accurate food inventories
• Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
• Rotate stock items as per established procedures
• Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
• Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
Qualifications and Skills
• High school diploma/GED required
• 2+ years’ experience as a Cook in the restaurant industry
• Able to read and follow standardized recipes
• Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures
• Able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere
• ServSafe Certification preferred but not required
Full-Time Benefits Include*:
• Medical, and dental insurance.
• **Free Life Insurance including AD&D
• Paid Vacation Time
Full & Part Time Benefits Include*:
• Property-wide discounts and incentives
• Yearly birthday dinner
• Discounts to hotels and resorts around the world.
*Restrictions may apply. Eligibility for each benefit depends on a variety of factors. The waiting period may apply. Please inquire with the hiring manager for more information.
**Free Life Insurance and AD&D for eligible employees who opt-in for medical coverage through the Bedford Village Inn’s Group Health Plan.