Since its opening in 2014, The Bancroft has generated tons of buzz in the Greater Boston and Burlington area. The Bancroft has received numerous accolades, including being named one of the top steakhouses in America by Thrillist and a top restaurant in Boston by Boston Magazine.
As a Host at The Bancroft you are the first person our guests encounter. Whether it’s through a warm greeting at the host stand or assisting with a reservation request on the phone, you will have the ability leave a lasting impression on everyone you meet. A host is responsible for seating guests, assisting with reservation requests, assisting the board leader with managing the wait, sprucing up the restrooms during service and setting the tempo for a one of a kind dining experience.
What does it take to be an amazing host?
- Exhibit strong communication skills.
- Exude a high level of hospitality to our guests – smile and have fun!
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- The Bancroft is a family owned business, with company core values that include: community, professionalism, teamwork, pride, quality, and fun.
The Bancroft is part of the Webber Restaurant Group, which has owned and operated restaurants in Massachusetts for over 18 years and we pride ourselves on our commitment to work/life balance and the large number of employees who have been with us for over 5, 10, and 15 years.
Here’s a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
The Bancroft is an equal opportunity employer.