Looking for a fun part time job in Boston? The Anchor are looking for experienced service staff, bar backs, security, hosts and concession workers to join their existing team!
The Anchor is the region’s premier outdoor public gathering space, performing and visual arts venue, multi-story open-air wine and beer garden and special event setting. The Anchor boasts a stunning multilevel fountain at its center, beautiful industrial architecture and diverse spaces, including its gorgeous waterfront mezzanine, lush grass lawn and cozy lounge seating.
There are multiple consistent bar/service locations within The Anchor. Additionally, The Anchor offers, free public programming and events, complimentary public amenities, and hosts a variety of special events.
They anticipate a safe, healthy and busy reopening, so they need team members with strong work ethic who are efficient and can handle working in a fast paced and high-volume environment.
The Anchor will be open seven days a week from March-January. Team members must be (mostly) available weekends and holidays.
- At least 2 years of experience in a high-volume restaurant/bar.
- Knows how to work with other staff and adapt to new systems.
- Self-motivated, responsible, honest and hard working.
- Must be able to be active on your feet for long periods of time in a variety of weather.
- ServSafe and TIPS required.
- Must also be able to strongly enforce new and existing COVID protocols.
If interested please apply with the following information to the email address below:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
Some questions to consider:
– Are you TIPS Certified?
– Are you ServSafe Certified?
– Are you comfortable being on your feet for a long period of time?
– Are you comfortable enforcing all COVID protocols?