Work at the home of the Boston Bruins and Boston Celtics for an organization that provides opportunities for upward mobility, fosters a sense of family, and rewards hard work with perks ranging from 401k and paid sick time to discounts on events and hotels.
Sportservice at the TD Garden are looking for part time Floater/Spare to join the team and be a part of all of the excitement.
We are looking for passionate, friendly, experienced and customer service driven restaurant associates to join the team and be a part of all of the excitement!
A “Spare” will rotate through the roles of a busser, runner, server, or bartender based on seniority and availability. The schedule is working Bruins games and Celtics games, so nights, weekends and holiday availability is a must.
Must be at least 18 years of age or older for alcohol service related positions. Prior restaurant experience required.
- Sets up assigned area including stocking supplies, rolling silverware, etc.
- Accepts and delivers orders and answers guests’ questions in an accurate, polite, and timely manner.
- Facilitates closing inventory and cleaning duties.
- Responsible for keeping accurate bank.
- Wine knowledge and ability to open wine and Champagne bottles preferred.
- All other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate the following qualifications and skills:
- Excellent customer service and service recovery skills
- The ability to work a flexible schedule including all Bruins and Celtics home games
- Excellent food and beverage knowledge as well as proper steps of service
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure as well as in a fast paced environment
After submitting your application, you will receive a text and email invitation within 24 hours to begin our pre-screening and on-demand text interview process. Tell us about yourself, answer a few questions and quickly qualify for the position on your own time, all from the convenience of your mobile device!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.