Tatte seeks to provide comfort and joy, to care for, and nurture life by sharing unique pastries, cake, pies, breads and treats. At Tatte, they bake everything from scratch and use high-quality ingredients.
The Bakery PM Production Manager plays a key role in overseeing the production and sanitation teams during their second shift (PM shift). Specifically, they will oversee prep, manage the production floor, delegate tasks to team members and ensure that PM production goals are met consistent with Tatte standards. They will also supervise the PM finishing and packing team, which prepares product for delivery to their cafes and direct-to-consumer clients. The Bakery PM Production Manager’s responsibilities are diverse and dependent on experience and will change as you grow and hone your skillset. The Bakery PM Production Manager must thrive in a fast-paced work environment while adhering to cleanliness and sanitation standards. Most importantly, the Bakery PM Production Manager takes pride in what they do and is a team player.
Your Recipe for Success (and Essential Job Functions)*
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience successfully working in high-volume pastry production, banquet production kitchen or similar environment
- Minimal computer competency
- Desire to help where needed and work as part of a team
- Passion for baking with a keen eye for freshness, quality, cleanliness and detail
- An appetite for learning (and delicious pastries)
- Flexibility to work at least one weekend shift absent exceptional circumstances
- Consistent and punctual attendance
- Ability to lead a team in a fast-paced environment and uphold Tatte product and people standards
- Must be able to kneel, crawl, grasp, lift, carry up to 50 lbs, and standing for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Ability to speak Spanish highly preferred
- Previous experience managing a team highly preferred
*Required unless otherwise noted
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Pay (commensurate with experience + reflective of PM shift)
- Bonus program
- Free Employee Assistance Program services
- Paid vacation
- Health, dental and visual insurance
- 401(k) (with a vesting match of up to 3%)
- Free English and Spanish classes
- Generous meal and drinks discounts
- Exciting potential for growth
- Free parking at the Bakery
- And more!
2nd shift runs from 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm, although the Bakery PM Production Manager may need to come earlier/leave later depending on business needs.