The Overnight Bake Assistant supports Tatte’s efforts to inspire, care for and nurture life, every day, by leading, in collaboration with the Overnight Bake Manager, the team through the baking of breads, cookies, and pastries. Specifically, the Overnight Bake Assistant will stage the overnight bake process to set the overnight bake team up for success, manage the floor during production, delegate tasks to overnight bake team members, and ensure that production goals are met and that finished products meet Tatte standards.
The Overnight Bake Assistant may also support the packaging for product for morning delivery. Most importantly, the Overnight Bake Assistant takes pride in what they do and is a team player.
Your Recipe for Success (and Essential Job Functions)
• Minimum 1-2 years of kitchen/bakery production experience
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to read and speak basic English
• Ability to lead a team in a fast-paced environment and uphold Tatte product and people standards
• Consistent and punctual attendance
• Minimal computer competency
• Ability to kneel, crawl, grasp, lift, carry up to 50 lbs, and stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hours)
• Ability to work weekend shifts
• Previous experience managing a team preferred
• Ability to speak basic Portuguese or Spanish highly preferred
Benefits and Perks
• Competitive pay (starting at $24/hr + commensurate with experience)
• Free Employee Assistance Program Services
• Health, dental and visual insurance
• 401(k) (with a vesting match up to 3%)
• Free English and Spanish classes
• Generous meal and drinks discounts
• Free parking at the bakery
• Exciting potential for growth
• And more!
Shift hours: 8:00 pm to 4:00 am (with the ability to work weekends).
Job Type: Full-time
Apply via the link provided below. They look forward to hearing from you!