At Tatte Bakery & Cafe their mission is to inspire and touch every person, neighborhood and city with their experience through their food, their passion and their culture. They are looking for General Managers for their Boston and Cambridge locations, who can uphold this mission, deliver exceptional guest service and understands the importance of developing a strong team through ongoing coaching and communication.
Day to Day Responsibilities Include:
- Guide team to serve guests in a timely manner
- Advises guests on food and beverage selection
- Exhibits and maintains an excellent working knowledge of standard operating procedures
- Leads staff training on product line, ensuring team mastery of product specs
- Coordinates the entire operation during scheduled shifts
- Excellent working knowledge of back-end computer system and tools
- Follow proper procedure and schedule for ordering from internal and external vendors
- Conduct weekly review of store operations to improve profitability and performance
- Cross trains all steps of service with all team members so that anyone can step in at any time
- Maintains an awareness and control of budgeted vs actual expenses
- Maintains safety, sanitation and cleanliness standards in guest and non guest areas
- Exhibits and maintains excellent working knowledge of training programs and materials
- Provides ongoing education and training of staff
- Completes employee performance evaluations for all staff members
- Maintains recruiting and hiring flow to support uninterrupted service standard
You must have at least 2-3 years of management experience in either a full service restaurant or bakery-cafe environment. A flexible availability including some holidays, early mornings and weekends are a must.
Tatte offers a great benefit package including, health and dental, 401K, vacation and sick time, great work environment and a path for development and growth.