Tasting Counter is looking for a diamond in the rough… does this sound like you? They are searching for a unique individual to help maintain and develop systems which manage their service team and beverage program. This is an administrative/managerial position who also oversees beverage service during lunch and/or dinner. This is an innovative, hospitality-focused role which is truly multifaceted. They are a small restaurant searching for an enthusiastic person to fulfill a full-time position, focusing on all the little details which allows them to provide guests with an amazing dining experience!
AGM RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Provides a support system for communication between chefs and managerial team.
- Assists managerial team with management of the kitchen team.
- Assists managerial team with maintaining/upholding hospitality and workplace standards with kitchen team.
- Direct communication with all guests and fulfills beverage service duties during lunch and/or dinner.
- Executes private events by following up on leads and special requests.
- Manages, organizes, and responds to guest email and phone inquiries.
- Helps managerial team with general administrative functions to ensure all details are adhered to.
As a growing company, they continually seek team members who are passionate about food and beverage, share a vision for innovation, and strive to provide guests with a remarkable dining experience. Flexibility is built into the restaurant to maximize the potential of all staff. With no front and back-of-house distinction, constant cross-training creates a seamless lateral movement within the restaurant, keeping things interesting and fresh. There is plenty of opportunity for upward mobility and the possibility to take on lead roles with the beverage program, brand management, and the overall future growth of the company.
The AGM position is part of the management team and is well-suited for an individual with vision and management experience who is interested in being a part of all Tasting Counter operations. Prior experience managing within a restaurant team setting is required. Top level professionalism and a genuine passion to work within a close knit team is paramount. This is NOT a traditional restaurant role, so the right candidate is someone eager to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, who is also looking for something completely different, unique, and innovative!
Compensation: Full benefits, flexible schedule, bonuses based on job performance.