Taste Wine Bar & Kitchen is seeking a highly motivated, creative thinking and entrepreneurial candidate for full- & part-time cook positions.
Taste is Boston’s newest destination wine bar located in the heart of downtown Boston. Taste and its sister retail store, Common Vines, are an award winning concept (named Boston’s Best Wine Shop 2018 by both Boston Magazine and The Improper) with a mission to make wine more approachable. At Taste, we strive to offer our guests a friendly, beautiful place to gather with friends or coworkers to experience the best selection of wine and beer, delicious handmade food and a side of easy education.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute the food program designed to pair and showcase a diverse wine list
- Follow BOH procedures, policies, expectations and quality standards
The candidate should possess:
- Previous kitchen experience and/or culinary training
- Food safety/handling certification preferred
- Highest standards of hospitality and quality, and passion for what you do
- Drive to deliver exceptional guest experience every time
- Experience leading staff and upholding standards
- Desire to build a small, but strong, high energy and impactful team
- Ability to handle volume
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic .
- An entrepreneurial spirit who only sees opportunities with a Can-Do attitude and not barriers
- Cleanliness and strong organizational skills
To apply, send resumes to the email address below!