Taste Wine Bar & Kitchen is seeking a highly motivated, creative thinking and entrepreneurial candidate for the Chef position.
They’re a wine-focused restaurant offering thoughtfully curated small production wines and delicious handcrafted tapas style food in a beautiful space to enjoy with friends and colleagues. They believe in connecting people to each other and a place through a glass or plate. Taste and its sister retail store, Common Vines, are an award winning concept (named Boston’s Best Wine Shop 2018 by both Boston Magazine and The Improper).
They are looking for a Chef to develop and execute the seasonal food program designed to pair and showcase the diverse wine list as well as manage BOH procedures, policies, expectations and quality standards.
The candidate should possess:
- Previous kitchen experience and/or culinary training
- Food safety/handling certification preferred
- Highest standards of hospitality and quality, and passion for what you do
- Drive to deliver exceptional guest experience every time
- Experience leading staff and upholding standards
- Desire to build a small, but strong, high energy and impactful team
- Ability to handle volume
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit who only sees opportunities with a Can-Do attitude and not barriers
- Cleanliness and strong organizational skills