Be a part of something big… come live the sweetlife! sweetgreen is growing and seeking additional leaders in the Boston area!
All Head or Assistant Coach hires will receive a $1,500 Welcome Bonus! Any Head Coach or Assistant Coach hire made until the end of 2021, will receive a $1,500 Welcome Bonus! This bonus will be paid out in two payments – $750 after your first 30 days and $750 after 6 months. The amounts will be grossed up.
sweetgreen is a destination for simple, seasonal, healthy food. We believe the choices we make about what we eat, where it comes from and how it’s prepared have a direct and powerful impact on the health of individuals, communities and the environment.
NOW HIRING for Restaurant General Managers and Assistant General Managers!
Up to $75k+ salary + bonus based on position and experience
sweetgreen is strictly following all state mandated risk and safety guidelines to keep our guests and staff safe. Come be a part of our growing family!
What you get—
• Competitive pay + 20% GM bonus plan potential (based on sales + prime costs)
• Competitive pay + 15% AGM bonus plan potential (based on sales + prime costs)
• Health, dental + vision insurance
• Vacation + Wellness time
• 5 month paid parental leave*
• Stock options – eligible for General Manager position
• Company paid Life, STD + LTD Insurance – eligible for General Manager position
• Pet Insurance
• Community Service Impact Hours
• Commuter Benefits
• Family Fund – an employee-donated pool of funds to support fellow sweetgreen employees in the event of unforeseen hardship
• An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
• A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
• A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
• Complimentary sweetgreen
• Flexible scheduling, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
• Free sweetgreen swag through our ‘Shades of Green’ tenure program
*depending on eligibility
What they require—
• 5+ years in a restaurant management role for Restaurant Manager role– fast casual preferred
• 3+ years in a restaurant management role for Assistant Restaurant Manager role– fast casual preferred
• Experience in fast casual restaurant chains (preferred)
• Manage and develop 25+ team members per shift
• A passion for food and restaurant operations
• Desire to make an impact on customers and team members
• A can-do work ethic and the ability to take initiative on projects.
What you do—
• Lead a team with standards and behaviors consistent with sweetgreen’s core values and culture.
• Hire team members and consistently communicate with all.
• Ensure that food/team member safety and security standards are met and adhered to consistently.
• Maintain food service and production levels by leading strong BOH and FOH execution.
• Address conflict and performance issues quickly.
• Contribute ideas, thoughts, and solutions to maximize results.
EOE – sweetgreen participates in the federal government’s E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility.
Apply via the email address provided below.