Sulmona, an Italian Restaurant in Cambridge, is actively seeking floor managers. Previous restaurant experience is required, along with a passion for hospitality and teamwork. Previous management experience is not required for a candidate possessing a willingness to train and learn. Competitive pay based on industry and/or management experience. Fun, friendly and energetic work environment.
Please submit resume with a short cover letter.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years Restaurant experience
- High school degree or equivalent
Strengths in the following skill areas:
- Verbal and written communication
- Customer service
- Time management
- Professionalism and presentation
- ServeSafe Allergy and TIPS certifications