Wilson Farm, Lexington, MA is hiring an Overnight Scratch-Bread Baker to join our award winning Bakery department!
Our customers shop with us for our highly regarded bakery; our grocery selections; our fresh, locally grown produce; our range of delicious prepared foods from our kitchen; our beautiful flowers and plants (many grown on premise); and our courteous and helpful staff. We employ customer-driven individuals that are dedicated to enhancing our warm and inviting farm-fresh shopping experience.
We are hiring an Overnight Scratch-Bread Baker to join our Bakery Production team. This position is ideal for someone who has a passion for baking and is looking to grow as part of a team.
Primary Responsibilities for an Overnight Scratch-Bread Baker:
• Prepare breads, rolls and other bread items for Wilson Farm’s retail operations
• Follow proper proofing and baking techniques for each variety of bread
• Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications
• Maintain a clean and sanitary food production area according to Department of Health standards
• Take inventory of items and evaluate quantities needed
• Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the Bakery Production Manager
• Experience baking, following recipes and working in a bakery with dough made from scratch
• Organizational, mathematical and time management skills
• Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
• Reliable transportation
Full-time (40 hours/week). Schedule will be a mix of weekdays and weekend days and holiday periods may require more hours and flexibility in schedule (which is greatly appreciated) to meet business needs.
• Detail oriented
• Pride in finished work
• Excellent work ethic
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude
• Excellent communications skills – speaking with team members
• Must be at least 18 years of age to hold this position.
• Standing/bending/reaching for periods of time
• Must be able to frequently lift/move totes or boxes of products
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
We offer competitive benefits including dental, health, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, and wages commensurate with applicable work experience, in a friendly, customer-driven environment. All workers receive an annual bonus and experience a nice 25% employee discount!
To apply: please submit resume through Indeed.com. We will be filling this position with the best qualified applicant. Come and enjoy all of the seasons with Wilson Farm, Lexington, MA!
Human Resources, Wilson Farm, Inc., 10 Pleasant Street, Lexington, MA 02421