Stoked Pizza Co. has immediate full and part-time openings for all Front of House positions for both their busy Washington Square location as well as their new location in Harvard Square. They are a fast paced award winning full service restaurant with a strong cocktail and craft beer program. They are open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
Experience is a plus but a positive attitude and strong work ethic are a must.
Work with a small, dedicated team with ambitious goals of creating a destination restaurant within a neighborhood spot.
Both locations are very close to public transportation.
What they are looking for:
- Team players who are passionate about food/beverage and hospitality, going above and beyond to create a good experience for guests.
Why they exist:
- Their mission is to deliver an experience that is welcoming, fun, vibrant, and hands down the best pizza their guests have ever had. It’s hard to be in a bad mood when you’re eating Stoked pizza and they’re in the business of making people happy.
What they value:
- Fun: They have fun at Stoked. Pizza is fun food and they love to share their passion for making great pizza.
- Teamwork: Their employees embrace the spirit of teamwork and perform at their best to make Stoked the best it can be.
- Hospitality: Making guests feel welcome and comfortable is a top priority that begins the moment they enter Stoked.
- Respect: Their people have respect for themselves, fellow team members, guests and their food, which elevates the reputation of Stoked.
- Quality: The quality of their food and the way it’s crafted matter as much to them as to their guests and that quality can never be compromised.
- Maintain an understanding of the proper steps of service required of all FOH service positions
- Have a general knowledge and understanding of Department of Health food safety standards
- Maintaining a sense of calm when dealing with a very busy restaurant.
- Organize and complete the administrative set up and break down of service
- Excellent emotional self-awareness under pressure while maintaining a graceful, warm presence
- Conflict resolution
- Customer Service
- Food Safety Knowledge
- Food Runners
They have excellent employee retention, and their front of house staff have continued to see strong gratuity compensation.
- Health Insurance
- Shift meal
- Fun fast paced atmosphere
- Ownership who cares about the quality of your work life
Please respond by email only with resume or work history.
Looking to start hiring and training immediately.
Stoked Pizza Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
They will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
Boston Magazine’s Best of Boston “Best Pizza” 2015, Improper Bostonian’s Boston’s Best “Best Pizza” 2016.