State Park is looking for a Door Person
Ideally, You Possess:
- Strong communication skills to build trusting relationships with peers and guests
- The ability to stay positive and calm under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and adaptability in a constantly changing environment
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow
- Receptive to constructive criticism and performance feedback
- Warm, compassionate, and team-focused approach
- Able to work in a standing/walking position for long periods of time
A six month commitment, ideally
Benefits available to you include:
A Matched simple IRA retirement plan to help you invest in your future – and you can take it with you when you leave. Any employee that has been with us for one year and has made at least $500 in that calendar year, is eligible to participate.
State Park offers a co-pay health insurance policy to all full-time employees, After 60 days of employment, you become eligible to enroll in health insurance, which will take effect on your 90th day of employment.
A 50% discount at all our restaurants the moment you start!
Discount parking (and coming soon, transit passes)
Discounts toward gym memberships
Perks at Work is an exclusive employee discount program for services and products. If you choose to enroll – you will receive access to hundreds of promotions as well as have the opportunity to opt in to weekly updates from Perks at Work via email.
Community volunteer opportunities available
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, occasionally lifting up to 25 pounds, standing for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations