SRV (Serene Republic of Venice) is a popular Venetian inspired restaurant located in Boston’s South End. We are modeled after a Venetian Bacaro that traditionally serves cicchetti (small bites) and wine. Along with small bites, we offer house made pastas, risotto cooked to order and a variety of meat and fish dishes. We were named Boston Magazine’s ‘Best Italian Restaurant’ in 2016, 2017, 2019, & 2022. We were also nominated for a James Beard award in 2017 for ‘Best New Restaurant’.
SRV is seeking an experienced and professional Sous Chef to join our team.
An ideal candidate will possess:
- 2-4 years experience managing a kitchen
- Up to date ServSafe certification
- Strong cooking and line cook skills
- Experience with ordering and inventory
- Professional attitude
- Ability to coach and lead
- Experience cutting fish and proteins
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to work a varied and flexible schedule, including weekends
- Culinary degree preferred
We offer competitive pay and comprehensive health benefits for all full time employees.
If you think you would be a good addition to our hard working, talented, professional team, please send your resume to the email provided below.