SRV is seeking a Pastry Chef and Pastry Assistant/Baker to join its team.
SRV (Serene Republic of Venice) is a Venetian inspired restaurant located in Boston’s South End. They are modeled after a Venetian Baccaro that traditionally serves cicchetti (small bites) and wine. Along with small bites, they offer house made pastas, risotto cooked to order and a variety of meat and fish dishes. They were named Boston Magazine’s ‘Best Italian Restaurant’ in 2016, 2017, & 2019. They were also nominated for a James Beard award in 2016 for ‘Best New Restaurant’.
An ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years prior baking experience in a high-volume kitchen
- Broad knowledge of baking — specifically breads but also an understanding of batters, dough, tarts, mousse, cakes, and some light decorative work
- Positive and professional attitude
- Willingness to learn and get along with others
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to work a varied and flexible schedule, including weekends
- Culinary degree preferred
To apply, send your resume to the email address below.