Spyce is hiring for four roles across two restaurants in the Boston area.
At Spyce they’ve cooked up something entirely new – a fast casual restaurant focused on next-level deliciousness and boundless opportunities for all. They use cutting-edge culinary techniques to bring out the very best flavor in every ingredient and make each meal personalized to you. In addition, from servers to farmers to families, Spyce provides better, longer-term opportunities for its community. When you think bigger, food tastes better.
Open roles include:
– Assistant Restaurant Leader (AGM)
– Restaurant Supervisor and Kitchen Supervisor
– Team Associate and Prep Cook
– Delivery Drivers
What’s in it for you:
– Join a fast growing restaurant at the forefront of culinary technology (yes, they’re pretty cool)
– Career growth and advancement opportunities (they’re committed to internal promotions)
– Commitment to set scheduling (so you can live your life)
– Free food (yes really, free!)
– Paid sick leave and time off that increases the longer you work at Spyce (rest and recharge)
– Generous employer/employee split of medical, dental, and vision insurance costs (you do your best when you feel your best)
Learn more about each role and apply via the link.