South End Buttery is seeking full time and part time production bakers to join their talented pastry team! They are an independently-owned, high-volume business with two cafes/retail markets, a full service restaurant and bar, bakery and a growing catering demand.
- 2-4 years prior baking experience in a high-volume kitchen
- Positive and professional attitude
- Understanding of the science of baking
- Willingness to learn and get along with others
- Sense of urgency
- Creativity and passion for the culinary arts
- Broad knowledge of baking — batters, dough, tarts, mousse, cakes, some decorative work
- Ability to work a varied and flexible schedule, including weekends
- Culinary degree preferred
- Must be willing to work some early AM shifts (earliest shift begins at 4:00am)
South End Buttery offers a great opportunity for a passionate baker to grow and learn in a professional and creative working environment. Additionally, they offer competitive pay and eligibility for health and dental insurance after 90 days and there’s room to grow into a management position for the right candidate.
To apply, send resumes to the email address below.