South End Buttery is seeking a full-time morning production baker to join their talented pastry team! They are an independently owned, high volume business with two cafes/retail markets, a full-service restaurant and bar, bakery and a growing catering demand.
- 1-3 years prior baking experience preferred but willing to train right candidate
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
- Able to start at 4am with reliable transportation (indoor parking space is available)
- Have diverse working experience including but not limited to: baking cakes, buttercream decorating, piping skills and particularly be able to make in house scratch production such as seasonal tarts, pastry creams, cookies, muffins, scones, cakes, laminated doughs and biscuits.
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Able to work long periods of time while standing
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Be organized, tidy and work cleanly
- Flexibility in scheduling including but not limited weekends and holidays
South End Buttery offers a great opportunity for a passionate baker looking to learn and grow in a professional/creative working environment. Additionally, they offer competitive pay and eligibility for health and dental insurance after 90 days.
To apply, please send your resume to the email provided below.