Sorellina, one of Columbus Hospitality Group’s premier restaurants, is seeking an energetic, outgoing and enthusiastic person to be considered for a lead host position. Potential candidates must be capable of managing nightly dining reservations, directing host staff, and have a working knowledge of the “Open Table” reservation system, strong interpersonal skills and an interest in the hospitality industry. Please email your resume to the email below.
- Working with Dining Room Manager to ensure maximization of seating and adherence to CHG policies regarding large parties and special events
- Maintaining relationships with regular guests to ensure their accommodation in both reservations and any special requests.
- Taking on full responsibility for creating the seating chart and for running the front door on scheduled evenings.
- Directing host staff throughout the night as they assist with greeting and seating guests, as well as maintaining the general appearance of the host stand, coat room, and restrooms.
- Full comprehension of Open Table reservations systems.
- 3:30pm – 9:00pm (Monday through Thursday)
- 3:30pm – 10:00pm (Friday and Saturday)
- 3:30pm – 8:30pm (Sunday)
- Rate of $15/hour