Sora is seeking a Full-Time Banquet Cook!
This position is responsible for cooking, preparing, and garnishing meals for hotel events. With focus on quality and production levels, the Cook I will assist the culinary team at Sora with their mission to exceed customers’ expectations related to food quality and dining experience.
- Must be able to read recipes and follow measurement instructions accurately
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all team members
- Consistently practice safe and sanitary food handling techniques
- Maintain workstation and equipment safety and cleanliness
- Apply basic knife skills required for preparation of hot and cold foods
- Able to work flexible hours and days
- Two years of training or related experience required
- Knowledge of food safety, sanitation, food products, and food service equipment
- Previous experience maintaining professional and respectful work relationships
The Doubletree Hotel Boston-Bedford Glen, nestled on 24 wooded acres only 18 miles northwest of Downtown Boston just off the crossroads of I-95 and Route 3, is centrally located by the Middlesex towns of Bedford, Burlington, and Billerica. Their contemporary, boutique hotel is the perfect suburban retreat for leisure or business travel, and is ideally suited for business conferences or gala social events. Boston’s Logan International Airport (BOS) is less than 40 minutes away, and they offer complimentary car service within a five-mile radius of the hotel.
Two Roads Hospitality is a company with a vision. Their core values are the hallmark of everything they do. Through all of their collections and each of their properties, they describe every guest, owner, team member and partner. With more than 40 years of success in the hospitality industry, Two Roads Hospitality was re-imagined in 2016. Included in their portfolio are the Alila Hotels & Resorts, Destination Hotels, Joie de Vivre Hotels, Thompson Hotels, and tommie Hotels brands. Whether you are just starting your hospitality journey or you’re an experienced traveler, they invite you to join their family.
To apply, visit the link below, or email resumes to the email address below.