Exciting Opportunity to join Sol Bean’s team as a full-time Kitchen Manager.
Sol Bean Juice Bar and Kitchen won Best Vegetarian and Best Juice Bar on the North Shore. They specialize in “good for you” food and beverages with a healthy, creative twist.
Applicant should have:
- 3-5 years of Kitchen Supervisor experience.
- Serv-Safe certified
- A desire to stay with a company for 3 + years
- A knowledge and interest in vegan/vegetarian cuisine (they serve meat-based menu options as well)
- Leadership and organizational skills
Do you have culinary skills and feel ready to lead a healthy kitchen as part of a positive, community focused team?
This is a full-time position with one weekend day required. Sol Bean is open 9-6 daily.
- Leading the Kitchen Team as they make “good for you” food and beverages
- Supervise team members to perform at optimal standards
- Follow recipes, maintain a clean and organized kitchen
- Responsible for placing orders from vendors
- Kitchen Manager will work in all capacities of the kitchen including prep and running the busy sandwich/grain bowl line as needed.
- As part of a management team, kitchen manager will play a creative role in cultivating monthly specials
Sol Bean pays Competitive Wages based upon experience, Offers Discounts on Healthy Food and Beverages, and Have a Fun Work Environment. They are a community oriented, fast paced, high energy work environment with special attention to top notch customer service.
Are you interested in healthy eating and juicing? Want to work some place where you can be hands on in many aspects and have a great relationship with customers. Are you a team player and ready to take on leadership responsibilities? Do you enjoy making people’s day better through great customer service and being on a positive team?
They pride themselves in being a community-oriented business and treat their staff as their most prized assets in serving their customers and community.
Hours Wanted: They are seeking a qualified applicant who can work Full-time. 5 days a week. They are open 9:00am-6:00pm daily. *ONE WEEKEND DAY required (preferably Sunday) *1-2 closing shifts required (they close early at Sol Bean)
This position requires excellent communication and customer service skills and that the applicant is quick on their feet as multi-tasking and managing lines is necessary. Applicant must be able to lift 40 pounds and stand on their feet for several hours a day.
If this is what you are looking for then they are looking for you!
Thank you for your interest.
Qualified applicants – please reply to this posting via the email address below and tell them why you are interested in joining their team.