Sofra is looking for Line/Prep Cooks. They are looking for an enthusiastic individuals who love cooking, who have interest in the overall guest experience and who bring good energy to work. They offer a structured training program and we’ll teach you what you need to know — but they are looking for someone with experience, organizational skills and kitchen basics.
Starting hourly rate for this position is $14.00 or higher depending on experience. There will be opportunities for hourly increases after advanced training.
They offer health insurance, employee discounts to their sister businesses–Oleana, Sarma and Siena Farms, and free meals from their menu every day.
You will learn how to –
– Cook with lots of vegetable, high quality ingredients and many flavorful spices
– Be exposed to some of the best pastries in Boston (James beard nominated Maura Kilpatrick is their executive pastry chef owner)
– Work as a part of a team and find meaningful ways to do your work
– Learn about Middle Eastern/Turkish cuisine
– Practice your knife and production skills
– Work in a busy environment
– Think on your feet, work with accuracy and detail
Looking to hire soon! Please email the address below to apply.