Sofra Bakery is looking for enthusiastic individuals who love cooking, who have interest in the overall guest experience and who bring good energy to work. They offer a structured training program and they’ll teach you what you need to know — but they are looking for someone with experience, organizational skills and kitchen basics.
Starting hourly rate for this position is $15.00 or higher depending on experience. There will be opportunities for hourly increases after advanced training.
You will learn how to –
- Cook with lots of vegetable, high quality ingredients and many flavorful spices
- Be exposed to some of the best pastries in Boston (James beard nominated Maura Kilpatrick is their executive pastry chef owner)
- Work as a part of a team and find meaningful ways to do your work
- Learn about Middle Eastern/Turkish cuisine
- Practice your knife and production skills
- Work in a busy environment
- Think on your feet, work with accuracy and detail
Looking to hire soon!