Si Cara is a natural wine bar with canotto style pizza. Si Cara features simple food done well, with a sense of place, passion for great ingredients and an eye for detail. Si Cara can be a spot for lunch or a glass of wine mid day. A place to tuck in nightly for pizza & cocktails with friends or take away pizza regularly.
We are hiring for morning line cooks to work with incredible products across both pizza making and pantry stations.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Complete daily food preparation and kitchen operations checklist, in line with your role
- Maintain knowledge of new and current menu offerings
- Support all facets of daily pizza and garde manger prep including specials, take out and private event menus
- Display and develop knife skills
- Care for the Si Cara spaces, through regular organization, cleanliness and adherence to all food & safety guidelines
- Take allergens seriously, communicating effectively
- Maintain a clean, pleasant and respectful environment for all Si Cara team members
- Execute established recipes, preventing food waste and caring for the product
- Ability to work independently
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- A friendly and hospitality driven personality
- Demonstrate and learn shucking skills
- Previous restaurant or kitchen experience appreciated
- Physical Requirements
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to raw meat, moving mechanical parts, airborne particles, hazardous materials, and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Stand for the entirety of an 8-hour shift
- Lift and transport items in excess of 50 lbs
- Frequently kneel, bend over, lift items above head, work in small or cramped spaces
- Work quickly and safely in stressful circumstances