Shy Bird and Branch Line are hiring an HR Coordinator. This role will work closely with owners and leadership across our restaurants to actively recruit for all positions and assist with key HR functions. This person will support people focused initiatives and projects. Please note this is a hybrid remote and onsite position with a minimum of weekly presence in the restaurants.
- Manage job postings across all platforms for both restaurants and other projects as needed.
- Work within the established hiring processes, staying in communication with restaurant leadership teams about what’s working, not working, or could be improved.
- Bring creativity and experimentation to our hiring and retention efforts.
- Contribute to creating recruiting budgets and work within them.
- Execute proactive recruiting for higher level roles via Linkedin and recruiters as needed.
- Manage interview availability calendars in Calendly.
- Manage job applications by position in Jazz HR and across all hiring platforms.
- Coordinate with marketing efforts to highlight our people and available roles.
- Maintain career pages on websites, LinkedIn, Bostonchefs, and other places as required.
- Maintain new hire paperwork and employee files for Branch Line and Shy Bird.
- Organize and maintain a library of job postings and descriptions.
- Lead in the implementation of Jazz HR, a recruiting and HR tool.
- Support weekly payroll processing for Branch Line, Shy Bird, and other projects as needed.
- Liaise with Hopdov as appropriate for HR matters including but not limited to compliance,
employment law, best practices, etc.
- Attend team meetings, provide updates, perspective and reporting on HR related topics.
Skills & Traits Required for This Position:
- Innate sense of and appreciation for hospitality
- Passion for restaurants, food & beverage
- Detail oriented administrative skill set
- Polished writing and communication skills
Tools & Capabilities Needed:
Google Sheets & Excel, Linkedin, Calendly, Google Calendars, Zoom/Google Meet
To apply, send your resume to the email provided below.