Shore Leave is now looking to hire full or part-time AM Prep team members. The AM prep position is an integral part of the bar program and is necessary to ensure their ability to create quality cocktails for their guests during service. AM Bar Prep will support the bar team by preparing all the juices, garnishes, syrups and other ingredients used during nightly bar service in preparing their cocktails.
This role requires the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, while also being able to communicate effectively with other members of the prep team. This is a great opportunity for anyone with kitchen experience looking to transition to a front of house role. This is also a good opportunity for growth within a bar atmosphere, as candidates are well positioned to become barbacks and eventually bar apprentices and bartenders.
Job Requirements include:
- Must have morning availability — hours are typically 10am-5pm each day
- Candidates should be reliable, punctual and self-motivated.
- Must be able to manage/pace your own work and finish tasks in a timely fashion
- The ability to effectively communicate with teammates and with management
- Food or bar prep experience is a plus but is not required
Please send a resume & short paragraph about yourself to the email address below.