The Shamrock Pub is seeking experienced line and prep cooks to expand their new team. This classic South Boston neighborhood bar and grille is under new ownership and just recently reopened after making some fresh updates to the space. Serving casual pub fare, they are currently open for dinner Monday through Sunday and lunch Friday through Sunday.
Offering competitive pay, they are looking for hardworking, dependable candidates with flexible availability and the ability to work well under pressure. The kitchen is an open format continuing off the bar, making everyone a part of the pub’s welcoming atmosphere.
Job requirements include:
- Basic knife handling skills
- Ability to understand & comply with proper food preparation handling & storage
- Ability to understand & comply with kitchen sanitation & safety equipment usage
- Good communication skills and the ability to organize and multitask
- Two years line/prep cook experience (preferred)
To apply, submit your resume and a brief note about yourself to the email address provided below.